Baby Stroller Car Seat Combo
I suggest getting a car seat stroller combo because it’s an easier travel system. Don’t have to wake baby up. Easily transfer baby out of the car into stroller in minutes! I wanted to share a couple of baby travel systems that I thought were top notch. Inexpensive and can be delivered right to your door step. Top 6 combos I actually debated on myself.
Graco Aire3 Click Connect Travel System, Gotham– Comes in 2 colors
Price ranges from $239.09-$331.99
- Includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, rear-facing for infants from 4 – 35 pounds
- Lightweight travel system features a 3-wheel stroller that folds easily in one second and with one hand and features a convenient carrying strap for extra portability
- Graco 3-wheel stroller travel system automatically locks and is self-standing, so it’s easy to transport and store
- Ultra-light stroller weighs less than 22 pounds so it’s easy to lift and carry anywhere
- Multi-position, flat-reclining seat creates an infant carriage for your baby’s comfort
Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System, Hounds Tooth– Comes in 2 colors
Price is $139.00
- Includes the Baby Trend Infant Car Seat, rear-facing for infant from 5-30 pounds.
- Baby Trend 3-wheel stroller with large soft head support for the car seat or the stroller
- Multi-position reclining seat, and height adjustable handle
- One hand fold, large storage basket
- Stroller can accommodate birth to 50lbs.
Side note: My friend actually bought this stroller. The basket underneath is amazingly huge! The stroller itself is not big so can fit through most spaces!
Graco FastAction 2.0 Travel System, Mason– Comes in 1 color
Price is $192.50
- Includes Graco’s top-rated Snug Ride Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, for rear-facing infants from 4-35 lbs. and up to 32″
- Fast Action Fold, a one-second, one-hand fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
- Locking front-swivel wheels with suspension provide a smoother ride and more control so exploring with baby is always easy
- Click Connect system provides a one-step, secure attachment of infant car seat to stroller
- Multi-position reclining seat helps keep baby comfortably positioned during all of your explorations together
Side note: If you’re looking for a combo that isn’t a jogging stroller
Evenflo Flipside Travel System, Glenbarr Gray – Comes in 1 color
Price is $137.32
- Include Evenflo’s Rollover Tested LiteMax Infant Car Seat, for rear-facing infants from 4-35 pounds
- This full-size luxury travel system features a carriage and parent facing mode that let’s parents keep an eye on their baby, or flip the seat to forward-facing mode for toddlers to take in their surroundings
- The Flip side features a front wheel suspension to provide your child with a smooth and comfortable ride, while also making it effortless to push
- Lightweight & Easy to Carry Car Seat: The extremely lightweight design equipped with a padded, ergonomic handle featured in the LiteMax Infant Car Seat is uniquely crafted to make carrying your infant or newborn as comfortable as possible
Chicco Bravo LE Travel System, Silhouette – Comes in 1 color
Price is $343.99
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the KeyFit
- Large basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby’s comfort
- Provides comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle and linked rear brakes.
- Features one-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact fold.
Probably the most priciest of the bunch but it includes so many great things. You can actually detach the child stroller seat and just have the car seat sit on top!
2015 Graco Fastaction Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System, Gotham – Comes in 2 colors
Prices range from $199.96-$219.00
- The Fast Action Fold Sport Click Connect Travel System includes the Graco Snug Ride Click Connect 35 infant car seat, with stay-in-car base
- One-second fold provides the ultimate in convenience for moms on the go
- Lightweight, sturdy frame for smooth maneuverability and easy portability
- Travel system stroller holds a child up to 50 pounds, for years of comfortable strolling
- Multi-position reclining seat for baby’s comfort
Which I want to include that this is the combo that I bought and use right now and I absolutely love! I actually bought the Gotham color one! My daughter fits perfectly in the car seat since birth!